Wednesday 16 June 2010

kronologi hari saya #bash

the night of June 13th
I made a little .. emm I don't know what to call
just a little dinner with friends and family at hartz chicken buffet

at first I got angry to know that some of my closest friends said that they wouldn't come
vita told that she would go to Bandung, Ineth was still in hospital, and Ajeng was 'masuk angin mecret'. what a reason -___-
yes they all lied
they came completely
but there were about 12 of my friends I invited really couldn't come, got a little disappointed honestly
chocolate devil cakedad & mom

cccinta ccinta cccinta
alience

destructive

smp 1 (ada mamak hehe)

mahoni crew

nf

ajeng, chairmate

nice night with lovely friends
thanks for coming guys :)

-curcol session-
at first I got very disappointed with someone, very.
it's not because of he didn't come, but why he even didn't tell me that he couldn't come, he didn't reply my invitation text and he even didn't say happy birthday to me ha ha
but on monday morning he texted me, said that he can't come and said happy birthday. yes he was the last person that said HB to me.


the main is, I was very happy on my birthday. I thank God for giving me lovely friends, family, lovely people around me. Alhamdulillah
I love you all, Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment